Items that will make you look slimmer because the visual effect they create:
- A wrap dress. A universal dress that fits every figure, making it look more feminine and highlighting its features.
- A colourblock dress with vertical panels.
- A bodycon dress in dark, cool colours
- A blazer with one button. Blazer gives you sharper shape and therefore you look slimmer.
- A long vest. Also very versatile piece that will fit any body type
- A cardigan that covers your hips (especially long with uneven ends). Chose medium thickness.
- Straight pants with creases. Combine carefully because this type of pants looks very outdated if mixed incorrectly. If you are younger than 60, and it is not a business suit, I would suggest to stay clear of this item, but for a business suit it is a must have if you are plus size.
- A V-neck. The open, upside-down triangle creates a high focal point up and away from your midsection and gives the illusion of a longer, slimmer upper body.
- A pencil skirt. Combine with heels if you are less than 160 cm/5 '2" tall.
- Pointy shoes (heels preferable but not mandatory). Legs look slim and sexy with a shoe that has tapered toe, especially with skirts and dresses. If you chose nude shoes, even better.
Be stylish and be beautiful. Always and regardless of your size.